Returns & Exchanges
At JYSK, it is easy to return or exchange an item if you
change your mind. We refund the full amount for items returned with proof of purchase. Our service is
nationwide – return your product to the JYSK store closest to you!
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
- We offer returns on product in new and unused condition for 60 days from
date of purchase.
- Refunds will be offered onto same method as original payments for products
returned with proof of purchase. If you do not have proof of purchase, we offer exchange or in-store
credit for lowest system pricing from last 60 days.
- Price Protection is offered 60 days from date of purchase onto same method
as original payments. Price Protection does not apply to: Seasonal Clearance, Final Sale, As-Is, Grand
Opening, Black Friday Week, or Boxing Week sales.
- Assembled products may be returned provided they are in good condition and
free of stains, signs of negligence, or abuse.
- Qualified purchases of PLUS and GOLD level mattresses are valid for
exchange under the 100-Night Sleep Guarantee. See JYSK.ca for details.
- We reserve the right to refuse the return of products that are damaged or
used in a way that changes their value.
JYSK.CA PURCHASES RETURN POLICY
- All conditions of the JYSK Standard Return Policy will apply.
- You are able to return an online purchase to any store with your order confirmation email. If you do
not have your order email confirmation please contact us at 1-888-696-JYSK (5975).
- When arriving at the store, please advise them that you would like to return a web order.
- You can expect to receive your refund within 6-10 Business Days of the product being physically received at
a JYSK location or distribution centre. In most cases, the refund will be issued sooner. The timeframe
includes product inspection (3-5 business days), and refund processing back to your payment method (3-5
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and if you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the
shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- JYSK will not assume the transportation or shipping charges for any items to be returned or exchanged.
- JYSK reserves the right to refuse any returns.
- Refusal of delivery does not count as a return, and will not qualify for a refund.
JYSK strives to process all orders as quick as possible. Due to this, there is a limited period of time in which
your order can be cancelled. The quickest method to cancel your order is to contact us via phone TOLL-FREE:
1-888-696-JYSK (5975) Monday to Saturday 6:30am – 9pm (Pacific Time) and Sunday 8am-6pm (Pacific Time). If you
choose to send a cancellation request via any other method than phone (Email, Contact Form, Facebook etc.), we
cannot guarantee it will be processed before the order is shipped, or processed for shipping.
- Your cancellation request will be reviewed to confirm the order can be
cancelled and that it has not been prepared for shipping. Orders that have been shipped, or prepared for
shipping will be subject to the Standard Return Policy.
- All cancellations will be confirmed via email from the Online Help Desk. If
you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been cancelled.
- If JYSK was unable to cancel your order as requested, you will receive a
notification in writing explaining that your order was too late to cancel. If this should happen and you
do not wish to receive your product, you may return it under the terms and conditions of our Standard
Return Policy. Please review this policy before refusing the product at delivery, as additional delivery
charges and restocking fees may apply.
- If your order has successfully been cancelled, JYSK will initiate a refund
back to the method of payment that was used. The processing time for refunds is 3-5 business days from
the date of the confirmation email. Financial Institutions will often require another few days for the
transaction to appear on your account. Unfortunately, JYSK cannot control this time frame.
Back to Top