Returns & Exchanges
Important Return and Pricing information
For stores that are closed for in-store shopping due to COVID-19, returns are extended to 45 days after the store re-opens.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase. However, if an exchange or return is necessary, please note the following:
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
- A valid Government- issued ID may be required for your return. Personal information from the ID may be recorded at the time of the return and the information will be for a record of exchange only.
- Returns will be accepted in their original packaging in the same condition you purchased it in within 45 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- The original receipt is required for returns, exchanges and price protection.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted on opened, non-defective bedding items.
- Items eligible for price protection do not apply to: Seasonal, As-Is, Final Sale, Black Friday, Door Crashers, Hot Buys, Boxing Day specials or final sale products with a sale price ending in .98
- JYSK reserves the right to refuse returns
- If you received free delivery and the price of your product drops, the standard delivery cost will be added to the price adjustment according to the price protection refund guarantee.
JYSK.CA PURCHASES RETURN POLICY
- All conditions of the JYSK Standard Return Policy will apply.
- You are able to return an online purchase to any store with your order confirmation email. If you do not have your order email confirmation please contact us at 1-888-696-JYSK (5975).
- When arriving at the store, please advise them that you would like to return a web order.
- You can expect to receive your refund within 6-10 Business Days of the product being physically received at a JYSK location or distribution centre. In most cases, the refund will be issued sooner. The timeframe includes product inspection (3-5 business days), and refund processing back to your payment method (3-5 business days).
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and if you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund.
- JYSK will not assume the transportation or shipping charges for any items to be returned or exchanged.
- JYSK reserves the right to refuse any returns.
- Refusal of delivery does not count as a return, and will not qualify for a refund.
JYSK strives to process all orders as quick as possible. Due to this, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be cancelled. The quickest method to cancel your order is to contact us via phone TOLL-FREE: 1-888-696-JYSK (5975) Monday to Saturday 6:30am – 9pm (Pacific Time) and Sunday 8am-6pm (Pacific Time). If you choose to send a cancellation request via any other method than phone (Email, Contact Form, Facebook etc.), we cannot guarantee it will be processed before the order is shipped, or processed for shipping.
- Your cancellation request will be reviewed to confirm the order can be cancelled and that it has not been prepared for shipping. Orders that have been shipped, or prepared for shipping will be subject to the Standard Return Policy.
- All cancellations will be confirmed via email from the Online Help Desk. If you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been cancelled.
- If JYSK was unable to cancel your order as requested, you will receive a notification in writing explaining that your order was too late to cancel. If this should happen and you do not wish to receive your product, you may return it under the terms and conditions of our Standard Return Policy. Please review this policy before refusing the product at delivery, as additional delivery charges and restocking fees may apply.
- If your order has successfully been cancelled, JYSK will initiate a refund back to the method of payment that was used. The processing time for refunds is 3-5 business days from the date of the confirmation email. Financial Institutions will often require another few days for the transaction to appear on your account. Unfortunately, JYSK cannot control this time frame.