Returns & Exchanges
We hope you are delighted with your purchase. However, if an exchange or return is necessary, please note the following:
HOLIDAY RETURN POLICY
Please note, we will gladly accept items purchased from November 1 - December 15 for an exchange or refund *, (with a valid receipt) until January 31, 2019. To serve all customers effeciently, we will not be providing refunds or exchanges from December 26-28th. *Price protection does not apply, as stated in our return policy, to Seasonal, As-Is, Final Sale, Black Friday, Door Crashers, Hot Buys, Boxing Day specials or final sale products with a sale price ending in .98
STANDARD RETURN POLICY
- A valid Government- issued ID may be required for your return. Personal information from the ID may be recorded at the time of the return and the information will be for a record of exchange only
- Returns will be accepted in their original packaging in the same condition you purchased it in within 45 calendar days from the date of purchase
- The original receipt is required for returns, exchanges and price protection.
- No returns or exchanges will be accepted on opened, non-defective bedding items
- Items eligible for price protection do not apply to: Seasonal, As-Is, Final Sale, Black Friday, Door Crashers, Hot Buys, Boxing Day specials or final sale products with a sale price ending in .98
- JYSK reserves the right to refuse returns
- If you received free delivery and the price of your product drops, the standard delivery cost will be added to the price adjustment according to the price protection refund guarantee.
JYSK.CA PURCHASES RETURN POLICY
Please Note: ALL ONLINE PURCHASES require an RA Number (Return Authorization) to be returned whether they are being returned to a JYSK Location, or via a shipping method. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us to request an RA and have your order number handy: TOLL-FREE: 1-888-696-JYSK (5975) Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm (Pacific Time) Please note the following:
- All conditions of the JYSK Standard Return Policy will apply
- Returns will not be accepted at ANY JYSK location, distribution center or third party facility without a valid Return Authorization. Please contact us at 1-888-696-JYSK (5975) to advise us of the return before returning the item. JYSK is not responsible for any costs related to the transportation of items that have been returned without a valid Return Authorization
- ALL returns to the store that have a Return Authorization completed must be accompanied by a copy of the Return Authorization
- You can expect to receive your refund within 6-10 Business Days of the product being physically received at a JYSK Location or Distribution Center. In most cases, the refund will be issued sooner. The timeframe includes product inspection (3-5 business days), and refund processing back to your payment method (3-5 business days)
- All shipping costs are non-refundable and if you return an item that is offered with free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your refund
- JYSK will not assume the transportation or shipping charges for any items to be returned or exchanged
- JYSK reserves the right to refuse any returns
- Refusal of delivery does not count as a return and will not qualify for a refund.
JYSK strives to process all orders as quick as possible. Due to this, there is a limited period of time in which your order can be cancelled. The quickest method to cancel your order is to contact us via phone TOLL-FREE: 1-888-696-JYSK (5975) Monday to Friday 8am – 4pm (Pacific Time). If you choose to send a cancellation request via any other method than phone (Email, Contact Form, Facebook etc.), we cannot guarantee it will be processed before the order is shipped, or processed for shipping.
- Your cancellation request will be reviewed to confirm the order can be cancelled and that it has not been prepared for shipping. Orders that have been shipped, or prepared for shipping will be subject to the Standard Return Policy.
- All cancellations will be confirmed via email from the Online Help Desk. If you have not received an email confirmation, your order has not been cancelled.
- If JYSK was unable to cancel your order as requested, you will receive a notification in writing explaining that your order was too late to cancel. If this should happen and you do not wish to receive your product, you may return it under the terms and conditions of our Standard Return Policy. Please review this policy before refusing the product at delivery, as additional delivery charges and restocking fees may apply.
- If your order has successfully been cancelled, JYSK will initiate a refund back to the method of payment that was used. The processing time for refunds is 3-5 business days from the date of the confirmation email. Financial Institutions will often require another few days for the transaction to appear on your account. Unfortunately JYSK cannot control this time frame, so once you received the Refund email, your best course of action is to contact your Financial Institution.
PRICE AND AVAILABILITY
JYSK Canada makes every possible effort to ensure that all items are in stock and prices and measurements are correct. If the price of any product was displayed incorrectly or products are unavailable, JYSK Canada will give the Buyer the option of modifying their existing order or placing a new order.