1. The Instagram giveaway contest is sponsored by JYSK. The contest is open in all of Canada and starts March 28th and closes March 31st, 2018 at 11:59PM.
2. The contest is open to residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province of residence. Employees, representatives and agents of the contest sponsors, their respective advertising and promotional agencies, affiliated and related companies, and members of the immediate family (parents, children, siblings and spouse, regardless of where they live) and household of such employees are not eligible.
HOW TO ENTER
3. You may enter the contest – by following those steps:
4. You must like a photo on JYSK’s Instagram account, follow the JYSKBedBathHome Instagram account, tag a friends in the comments of the image.
5. Limit of one (1) entry per Instagram account per giveaway. Sponsor will void all duplicate entries. If declared a winner, entrant may not re-enter the contest otherwise this will result in immediate disqualification.
6. No purchase necessary.
7. There is one prize available to be won, Combined value of prize is $60
SELECTION OF WINNERS
8. A winner will be selected by a random draw from a list of all eligible entries. The odds of winning a prize will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received before the contest closes.
9. In order to be declared a winner and be able to claim prize, each person which will have its name drawn randomly will have to:
a) Be reached by an Instagram direct message by the contest sponsors within five (5) days following draw;
b) Correctly answer, without assistance of any kind, whether mechanical or otherwise, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by I or on the ballot. In the event that any one of the conditions mentioned herein is not respected, the selected participant’s entry will be void and a new draw will be conducted following the official contest rules until a new winner is selected.
10. Winner will be asked to fill out and sign a Declaration & Release Form and return it to contest sponsors, to the specified address, within ten (10) days following receipt of the document.
11. Upon reception of the Declaration & Release Form duly filled and signed by chosen participant, sponsors will either directly send the prize to the address provided on form or, sponsors will mail instructions to chosen participant with instructions on how to claim prize. In the case of a direct delivery to winner’s address, a 4 to 6 weeks delay following reception of the Declaration & Release Form applies.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
12. All information provided by participant must be complete and accurate. Sponsors will not be held responsible for any and all connection problems, mail messages, a late / incomplete / erroneously sent prize claim. For any and all incomplete, distorted, late and reproduced entry ballot, which will be annulled and will void eligibility for prize claim.