Important Information on COVID-19
Dear JYSK customers,
As we all struggle to navigate these uncertain times, we want our colleagues and customers to know that your health and safety are our biggest priority. COVID-19 has affected Canadians across the country in many different ways, and our thoughts are with the front-line health-care workers and the families who have been impacted.
We are taking measures in our stores and at our head office to ensure that we are in line with all recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Canada and the provincial governments in our stores’ respective locations.
In our stores, we are:
- Enhancing our existing hygiene practices and increasing the frequency with which we clean items such as kiosks, carts, hand baskets, phones, tablets, keyboards, etc.
- Paying special attention to frequently touched objects and surfaces in the stores when cleaning
- Asking colleagues who are sick to stay home, even when exhibiting mild symptoms
- Thoroughly sanitizing tills and workstations at the beginning and end of each colleague’s shift
- Continuing to follow proper hygiene practices as outlined by the Canadian government
We are doing our best to keep our customers and colleagues informed as the situation evolves so that we can look out for the health and safety of everyone in the JYSK Canada family.
As of Thursday, March 19, we are changing our store hours at all locations across Canada:
- 11:00 am – 7:00 pm, Monday – Saturday
- 10:00 am – 6:00 pm, Sunday
*Please note all Quebec store hours are 11:00 am - 5:00 pm on Saturdays and Sundays
We are closely following the government’s recommendations in each province and will keep customers apprised of any changes as they arise.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy.
JYSK CanadaOntario & Quebec stores temporarily closed - March 25, 2020