JYSK Delivery Options
PAY ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
Due to our credit card providers terms and conditions, only the payment cardholder may pick up a paid online order from the store.
Once you submit an order online, a request is sent to the store to prepare your order. Once your order is accepted and ready for pickup, you will receive a shipment email. At the time your order is accepted, your method of payment (Credit Card, PayPal, JYSK Credit Card) will be charged.
Please bring a copy of your shipment email and a piece of government issued photo ID that matches your credit card mailing address when picking up your order. In addition to ID, your printed name and a signature is required for all items to be picked up. This only applies to online pre paid orders, reserve and pick up orders are paid in-store and do not require ID.
If you do not receive a confirmation email, you can contact us at https://www.jysk.ca/contacts for the status of your order.
RESERVE ONLINE AND PICK UP IN STORE
1. RESERVE ONLINE
- Confirm that “MY STORE” is the store location that you would like to pick up your products from.
- Add products to your shopping cart by selecting the quantity of the product you want and click on the “Reserve In Store” button.
- Once your product has been added to the shopping cart, you can “Continue Shopping” or “Reserve In Store” to complete your order.
- Enter just your name, email, and phone number (no payment information is required) and click on the “Reserve Order” button.
2. GET EMAIL CONFIRMATION
- Typically, your order will be ready for pick up within 1 hour. Reservations placed outside store hours (including holidays) will require additional processing time. For example, if you place an order after store closing time, you won’t receive a confirmation email until the store has opened the following day.
- Once the store has processed your order, you will receive an email confirming your reservation availability. Ensure that you receive your confirmation email before heading to the store to pick up your item.
- Your products will be reserved in the store for 24hours. After 24 hours the item will be put back into inventory and may no longer be available.
- If your reservation is rejected due to a lack inventory availability you will receive an email letting you know. If you reserved more than one item you can try re-ordering the items individually, and if you ordered a large quantity of one item, you can try to re-order with a lower quantity.
3. PICK UP IN STORE
- When you arrive, follow the red signs for Web Order Pick Up to our store kiosk.
- Show your confirmation email, or provide the store with your name, email, or phone number. The store can look your order up with any of those. All that is left to do is pay for your products with debit card, cash, credit card, or JYSK gift card. If you have JYSK credit card, you can use that to pay as well.
- If you have ordered larger furniture items, you may be asked to drive to the back of the store to have them loaded into your vehicle. It’s a good idea to check the dimensions of bigger items to ensure they will fit.
- Please pick up your order within 24hrs. After that time, we cannot guarantee the availability of your items.
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
1. SHIPPING RATES
Shipping rates will vary based on the products that you purchase and your location. To get the cost of delivery on your order:
- Add products to your Shopping Cart
- Go to your Shopping Cart once you have added all your products
- Select your Province, and enter your Postal Code in the ‘ESTIMATE SHIPPING AND TAX’ form of the Shopping Cart and click on the ‘Quote’ button
Please note, a shipping rate for delivery will not show up as an option if you are not located within the delivery limits of a JYSK location. If you are outside the delivery limits and wish to request a quote for delivery in your area, please fill out a ticket at https://www.jysk.ca/contacts
2. COURIER DELIVERY SERVICE
JYSK.ca uses Purolator or Canada Post to deliver soft goods (ex. Bedding, Home Décor, Bath Products) and some smaller furniture items. It is important that you provide correct address information. If after a failed attempt of delivering your products, it will be held at your closest Purolator or Canada Post depot for two weeks for pick up. If your order is not picked up, it will be returned to the JYSK location that sent the product out. At this point, a refund will be given to you for only the products, and not for the delivery.
You will receive a shipment email with a Purolator or Canada Post tracking number once your order is ready for delivery. You will be able to start tracking your order at https://www.purolator.com or https://www.canadapost.ca/ once Purolator or Canada Post has picked up the products from the JYSK location.
3. LOCAL DELIVERY SERVICE
JYSK.ca uses 3rd party delivery companies to send furniture and mattress products via scheduled deliveries. All deliveries will be a two-man service and will be either first-point-of-entry or any room in the house depending on location.
You will receive a shipment email once your delivery has been scheduled. If you are not available on the scheduled delivery day, please contact the JYSK store handling your delivery to arrange a different day within 24 hours.
4. FULFILLMENT TIME FRAME FOR SCHEDULED DELIVERY SERVICE
Orders are fulfilled as soon as possible. The time it takes for you to receive your order could be 1-3 weeks based on product availability and delivery availability. In some cases (such as seasonal products, limited quantity, online only items) where all or part your order has yet to arrive in our distribution centre, extra time may be required to deliver your order.
You can find more information on our Shipping and Delivery policy at https://www.jysk.ca/shipping-info. If you have any questions, you can contact us at https://www.jysk.ca/contacts.